Shipping & Handling Fee
JPY 2,000 OFF Coupon Issuing
My Case Shop
|Address||6-27-45 Shinjuku Shinjukuku Tokyo, JAPAN ZIP:160-0022|
|Annual Revenue||JPY 840,000,000|
|No. of Employees||23|
|Web Site URL||http://www.roa-international.com|
Model Ride Multi Case Stitch Denim Diary Size M
SD item code:6092342
|Detail||Price & Quantity|
Wholesale Price: Members Only
1 pc /set In Stock
8.2x 15x 1.6 cm
Country of manufacture: Republic of Korea
Material / component: Main Unit : Denim
Pocket part : Genuine Leather
Package: Individual box
Year of manufacture: 2018
Product tag: None
ZENUS (Zenus) "Slide multi case multi-case denim stitch diary" is a slide type multi case that fits smart multi-model smart phone with denim material.
● Multi-case compatible with multiple types of smartphones
● Multi-case with slide type adhesive sheet
● Denim Stitch Dialy Denim's red embroidery and the combination of vintage leather used inside is a fashionable and unique design case.
● Durable Denim Material Used Denim material is used for the case table. It is a fabric that is widely used for various purposes since it is also excellent in durability as well as its unique texture.
● Use luxury natural vintage nubuck leather The inner nubuck leather can enjoy aging such as scratches naturally attached during use and shades becoming darker. In addition, since this leather gets softer as it gets cramped, it feels better to feel and adapt to hands.
● Handmade leather case We use luxury Italian PU, made by hand by experienced craftsman one by one.
● Card storage Credit card, ID, pocket with banknotes, receipts, business cards etc put in.
* Fasteners, without strap holes, magnets are not used.
Translated by Google TranslationOriginal (Japanese)
|Shipping Method||Estimated Arrival|
|Sea Mail||From Jul.3rd to Aug.12th|
|Air Mail||From Jun.17th to Jun.19th|
|EMS||From Jun.16th to Jun.19th|
|Pantos Express||From Jun.18th to Jun.23rd|
|DHL||From Jun.16th to Jun.18th|
|UPS||From Jun.16th to Jun.18th|
|FedEx||From Jun.16th to Jun.18th|
Some trading conditions may be applicable only in Japan.